Pages

Friday, November 28, 2014

SAVE ROCK AND ROLL



The lies I tell myself smh

I see no lies here

Getting friends into fandoms like


What even is this show

I'm so sorry

 Now that Thanksgiving is over, do y'all know what that means????
IT'S CHRISTMAS TIIIMME



 According to the poll results, looks like I'll be traumatizing everyone here with horrible Christmas puns and corny jokes, so brace yourself for that
Thanks for voting btw. xD


I warned you

OH. AND GUYS I FINALLY MADE MY GOAL OF 25 FOLLOWERS BUT DIDN'T HAVE THE CHANCE TO THANK YOU ALL THANKS SO MUCH GUYS I JUST CAN'T JUST WOW IT MEANS A WHOLE LOT. <3 

 
Warm cup of hot chocolate for you guys

Here's a bunch of FOB things before I log out 
I WAS SHOCKED TOO OKAY I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY OF YOU LISTEN TO FALL OUT BOY OR HAVE HEARD THEIR OLDER SONGS BUT THE TITLES MAN


 
 
For anyone in need of Patrick Stump Christmas profile pictures

*WILDLY GESTURES TO THIS BC IMPORTANT*

 
Put on your war paint


THAT'S ALL I GOT FOR YOU TODAY FOLKS
EAT LOTS OF PINEAPPLES
DON'T DO DRUGS
AND READ A FABULOUS BOOK FOR ME

~

8 comments :

  1. Haha ok, the first picture describes me when I am in a lazy mood, and the second picture is what I do when I try to play soccer...I have improve though since the beginning of summer...
    Congratulations on 25 followers Kelsey!! Oh, and thanks so much for the hot coca, It was AMAZING!!
    Best I've ever tasted!xD And yes, I am excited for Christmas! Who Isn't??
    Have a fabulous night!
    ~Rylee<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR?! xD
      THANKS SO MUCH!! And no problemo, glad you enjoyed. xD and same here man. xD
      You too!! ^_^

      ~K

      Delete
  2. PATRICK IN THE CHRISTMAS GEAR THOUGH THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY DAY.
    *cough*
    And the Phoenix WHY IS FALL OUT BOY SO GREAT.
    ...
    Okay I'm done now I swear. xD
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO KIDDING MAN.
      And they are. xD
      *pats ur head* its okay Adi. xD

      ~K

      Delete
  3. CRyING BECAUSE MY BABY PATTY IS SUCH A BABE <333 I will be using those as my Christmas icon don't deny it!! and big hero six was SO CUTE and FAlL OUT bOY I LOVE I LOVE AND DAVID IS CUTEEE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I.K.R?! Same here man, high five. IT WAS I LOVED IT. AND FALL OUT BOY AND DAVID FTW.

      ~K

      Delete
  4. I'm not sure what part of this post made my day more - Christmas Baymax, the Tenth Doctor on a sleigh, or Tom Hiddleston! XD
    ~Olivia

    ReplyDelete

Be kind is all I ask of you