Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2014

I Don't Understand Why Blogger Has To Notify Me When I've Commented On My Own Blog Like I Know I Know Calm Down Already...


The party don't start 'til I walk in...

In fact, to make this party even more epic, here's some Pirates of the Caribbean music to make everything better
Aw yas.


"The snow will only last a couple days"


I'm sorry but this is just getting a liTTLE BIT OUT OF HAND OKAY.









Johnny Depp is the king of cosplay


Okay usually I'd be all "awwwww hedgehog" but all I can think of going through these is
I'm so sorry.

For anyone else in the hot chocolate mood this week
(or whenever)

OH HEY. I GOT EVERBLAZE JUST A COUPLE HOURS AGO AND ON THE WAY HOME I READ A COUPLE CHAPTERS AND AADDDIII I DON'T KNOW IF YOU'VE READ IT ALREADY BUT WOWOWOWOWOWOW SHIPPER FEELS.



I love this pic so much it's so beautiful just wow does anyone know what this is from I would really appreciate the help bc Googling "girl with ribbon in hair holding book on ladder surrounded by majestic flowers and jars and such and some sorta skull looking wistfully at whatever" isn't helping. xD

Me trying to communicate with people tbh

OH AND ALL YOU BIG HERO 6 FANS I JUST SAW IT A COUPLE DAYS AGO AND I FOUND THIS TODAY AND AWWW.

Alrighty that's probably enough shenanigans for today...
SOOOO Hope y'all enjoyed a break from my tagging frenzy and unexpected two day hiatus and YEEEP.
THINK THAT'S IT.
Y'all know the drill by now. xD
Eat LOOOTSS of pineapples and other fruits and such, stay healthy guys
Don't do drugs cause those are bad
AND AS ALWAYS READ A WONDERFUL BOOK IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT BOOK TO READ I RECOMMEND ANYTHING BY SHANNON MESSENGER KNOCK YOURSELF OUT GUYS SEE YA.

~





27 comments :

  1. Ooh, I am so jealous of all that snow! I absolutely *love* snow and we don't have nearly that much ;P You are so lucky!

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love snow, too, *high five* it's amazing it's just hard when you can hardly even walk straight anymore bc of all the ice. :P But I am happy we got snow so early this year. xD

      ~K

      Delete
    2. Yay! Another snow lover!! *high five back* The ice part would not be fun, though, since I'm clumsy enough without having ice underneath me ;P

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
    3. Woot Woot!! And ikr same here. :P

      ~K

      Delete
  2. YOU ARE SO RIGHT!! Blogger does not need to let us know when we comment on our own blog :P That snow=EWW!! Pirates totally makes everything better. I can play it on my violin :) I actually am reading a wonderful book right now, although for me, I'm usually reading something :)
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR?! I don't understand that. :P Yeah, it's gotten a little crazy over here....xD
      Yes. Yes they do. xD And that's so awesome!! I need to try it on my viola sometime. :}
      Haha, join the club. I love reading so much. ^_^

      ~K

      Delete
    2. :P YESSSSSSSSS you need to try it on your viola!! I played a really nice arrangement last year in symphony; I think it was arranged by Ricketts, and it was really nice. It was like a four page song, but it was really nice. I can't remember what the viola part was like completely, but from what I can remember, it was pretty fun :) READING IS LIFEEEE
      ~<3Ginny~

      Delete
    3. Here's a link to the piece: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zKxbFBhjI4
      ~<3Ginny~

      Delete
    4. Gah, IT SOUNDS SO AMAZING I MUST. That sounds so awesome!! (maybe not having to play four pages but still. It's Ted Ricketts, right?) Same here; I don't remember much about our songs from when I was in orchestra either, but I do remember loving it. xD AND YAAS.

      ~K

      Delete
    5. *Evie dashing in!* Kelsey! I have sheet music for that!!!! I am playing that today!!! ERMERGERD

      Delete
    6. I NEED TO FIND THE SHEET MUSIC FOR IT THAT IS GREAT.

      ~K

      Delete
    7. I can scan and email it to you?!

      Delete
    8. Sure! My email's just my blog name and then @gmail.com :D

      Delete
    9. Awesome! I will just check copyright issues :D

      Delete
    10. Sounds good, thanks so much!! :D

      Delete
    11. Yeah, the four pages are a little exhausting, but it's pretty cool. Yep, it's by Ted Ricketts!!
      ~<3Ginny~

      Delete
    12. I can imagine. :P At least it was fun to play! You're way better than I am, I couldn't do four pages. xD And that's awesome!!

      ~K

      Delete
    13. Awwww I'm sure you could. I'll admit the third page is crazy for us violists.. triplet after triplet. What instrument do you play Ginny?

      Delete
  3. XD *cue evie quickly commenting before going under the stage..performance!!!!! :D
    toorah!'*picks up viola and dashes off*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *cue Kelsey's quick witty reply before dashing to find a seat, applauding politely at your performance from the audience* xD

      ~K

      Delete
    2. *Cue Evie reciving applause, spotting Kelsey and Hugging her* XD
      ~E

      Delete
  4. Yes, the comment thing, I feel ya! lol Sometimes I forget that I commented and when I go back in, I get excited thinking it's someone elses comment. But in fact no it's just MINE. Aghr! Hate that! haha
    And the fabric joke got me, gonna use it. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR?! :P Not like I can do much to help it though. xD
      Haha, IKR. I'm a sucker for those kinds of jokes. xD

      ~K

      Delete
  5. The picture of the girl surrounded by the flowers is from a movie called, "Kiki's Delivery Service!" :D Thank goodness for Google Image searches.

    When the "Fadalahdalah" scene came on when I was watching Big Hero 6 the entire theatre cracked up! That was my favorite line in the entire movie. xD

    *clutches heart* I CAN'T HANDLE THE SQUEE OF THOSE HEDGEHOG PHOTOS SOMEONE HELP ME

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG THANK YOU!!!
      IKR?! that was so great. xD
      AND SAME I LOVE THEM SO MUCH.

      ~K

      Delete

Be kind is all I ask of you