Pages

Friday, November 7, 2014

Did I Ever Tell You Of That One Time I Was At A Back-To-School Party And I Walked Into A Bar Trying To Chase Someone Down To Give Them Back Their Photobooth Pictures I Had Accidentally Paid For

Yeah it was a wild ride.
I will never be able to live that down.
That and trick or treating as Benedict Cumberbatch


image
BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH GOT ENGAGED BTW AND THIS HAPPENED THIS IS TRUE ART OKAY BYE


KEEFE.

Google "angry duckling" you will not be disappointed


Cheer up and dry your damp eyes and tell me when it rains
And I'll blend up that rainbow above you and shoot it through your veins
'Cause your heart has a lack of colour and we should've known
That we'd grow up sooner or later 'Cause we wasted all our free time alone


LOOK AT THIS CHOCOLATE PLATE DRAGON I CANT EVEN DRAW A STICK MAN WITHOUT PANICKING JUST HOW
(x)


Remember when BBC finally went ahead and let out the outtakes of Sherlock and the internet broke


Adam is love
Adam is life


I will leave you with a smiling little pup 
Or two


THANKS FOR READING
EAT PINEAPPLES
DON'T DO DRUGS
READ A GREAT BOOK AND ALL THAT FUN STUFF
And have a fabulous day lovelies!! xD


No comments :

Post a Comment

Be kind is all I ask of you