Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2014

I Doth Command Thou to Bring Me 9 hours of Behind the Scenes Fun

Adi here with her monthly/bi-monthly ramblings.
....
I'm not used to these long titles. 
They make me shudder. 
>_< 
xD

But yeah, that long title is there for a reason. 
DO YOU KNOW WHAT COMES OUT IN A FEW DAYS?!
The Hobbit: The Desolation Of Smaug (Extended Edition) (Five Disc DVD + Digital HD) (With Ultraviolet) (Widescreen)
*sound of angels singing*

Okay, so this is pretty much gold for Hobbit/LOTR fans.
Not only do we get 25 more minutes of the movie that was originally cut, we THEN get 9 HOURS of behind the scenes fun.
I'd pay 100 bucks just to see the cast be wack. xD
I don't have much to say in this post; I'm far too excited to get anything out than ASDFGHJKL;
so enjoy a bunch of pictures of the cast, doing what they do best. xD
Along with stupid captions from your's truly. 

All I want in life is to play table tennis w/ Martin Freeman is that too much to ask for? 

I'd pay to see Lee cannon-ball into a jacuzzi okay okay.

Ian McKellen tho.







This cracks me up so freaking badly.



If you're not a fan of Martin you're not living your life right.


Richard + His Pony = Eternal Love






Mark Hadlow FTW. 







I love Lee okay.





WEEEEEEE. 

AAAAAANNNNNDAAAAAY. xD



Once again, Martin Freeman everyone.



You gotta love Orli. I got Kelsey to like him, trust me, I can make you like him too. xD


Adian and Dean are too cute for their own good.



That's all really... 
I'm still not in the mind-frame of doing this yet so forgive me for the first failed attempt.
 I'll have better stuff in the future, I swear. xD

~Adaline 



10 comments :

  1. There has never been a better group of people brought together for anything ever than the Hobbit cast, they are just amazing. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No there hasn't. They're all perfect okay. xD

      Delete
  2. Aaaaaaaaahh! I'm so excited! It's going to be so epic and then BOTFA is in JUST OVER A MONTH!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAAAS, somebody who understand how big this all is. xD
      ~Adi

      Delete
    2. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP cue evie fangirling in the middle of English...
      ~Ev

      Delete
    3. Hehe, sorry about that Evie!!! xD
      ~Adi

      Delete
    4. Hhaah no worries! My teacher was like: um Evie what are you doing?
      friend Britt: Ah, you see miss, erm OHMYGOSHORLANDOBLOOM!
      English teacher: Ooooooh him yeah he's gimli right
      LOTR fans: NOOOOOOOOOOOO
      Teacher: oh, um let's continue, open Pride and Prejudice please girls

      Delete
    5. Friend and I *Biggest facepalm*
      Friend: But miss how can we read about the bennets when they are taking the hobbits to istengard.
      Me: *stifiling my laughter*
      (keep in mind this was a lesson we had last so we were tired and normally don't behave like this to staff)

      Delete
    6. Oh my goodness Evie. I'm laughing so hard right now. That is something I would so do; y'know if it was a teacher that condoned fun/replies like that. xD
      The only time I've had a teacher LOTR moment was when I took a test that had questions concerning the it and I got one "wrong."
      Needless to say my teacher got a really long email and I earned my extra point on the quiz. xD
      ~Adi

      Delete
    7. HAHAHAH!! I would do that! :D Our band teacher asked a hobbit related question before band in an email as we are playing LOTR.
      I sent him a 400 word email! :D
      ~Evie

      Delete

Be kind is all I ask of you