Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2014

The Famous People Tag

THANKS SO MUCH JESS AND GINNY AND JUNE FOR NOMINATING ME FOR THE FAMOUS PEOPLE TAG!
(sorry this took me so long)


Rules: 
-Put up the 'famous people tag button' and link back to the person who tagged you
-Answer the questions
-Tag the ten last people who commented on your blog (excluding anonymytes or the person who tagged you)


And without further adieu...


#1 Who's your favourite singer/group?
My current favorites are Owl City, Death Cab for Cutie, Anberlin, Fall Out Boy, & Peter Hollens


#2 If your favourite male actor was in the same room as you right now, what would your reaction be?





#3 Is there a famous person you used to love but (due to something they have done in their life) you've suddenly changed your mind?
Not that I can think of at the moment


#4 Name a famous person you like who's name starts with a V.

...

Vincent Van Gogh?


#5 What's one of your favourite red-carpet dresses?

I usually don't pay attention to red carpet shows

But Lupita Nyongo's dress was flawless


#6 Who's your favorite Royal person?
Probably either the Queen or Kate Middleton


#7 Who's your favorite child actor/tress

...

ALL MY FAVORITE CHILD ACTOR/TRESSES HAVE GONE AND GROWN UP NO.


#8 Is there an actor/actress you actually like their private lives of? (Not sure if that last question was properly phrased.)
As in, their past life before they were famous or their lives now?? Either way, no one really...xD


#9 Do you think that the actors/actresses have improved these last 100 years

It's hard for me to say; I haven't paid much attention to actors before, only in the past couple years I've started to pay more attention to the people bringing the characters to life.


#10 What's the weirdest famous-people name?



#11 Do you think you look like a famous person? Which one(s)?

I've been told that I look like Dakota Fanning, but otherwise nope. 


#12 Share your favourite famous-person quote.
or
“I gave myself permission to care, because there are a lot of people in this world who are afraid of caring, who are afraid of showing they care because it’s uncool. It’s uncool to have passion. It’s so much easier to lose when you’ve shown everyone how much you don’t care if you win or lose. It’s much harder to lose when you show that you care, but you’ll never win unless you also stand to lose. I’ve said it before. Don’t be afraid of your passion, give it free reign, and be honest and work hard and it will all turn out just fine.” -Tom Hiddleston


#13 Who's your favourite dancer?

 
you better believe it. xD



#14 Why is your favourite actress your favourite one? When did you decide that she was your favourite?






This moment. 
Enough said.

#15 Have you ever met/seen/been close to a famous person?

Well I've been to a Lindsey Stirling concert and was right up in the front about 3 feet away from her...
Does that count??? xD




I'm nominating
Polka Dot Bee, Ariel K, MaddieKaitlyn, and June
& anyone else who I might've accidentally missed.
If you've commented on one of my posts recently and I missed you, you can go right ahead and do the tag. :)



THANKS FOR READING



~K

9 comments :

  1. Tom Hiddleston is the best dancer and I will fight any opposers to that opinion because it's truth man. xD
    Loved reading your answers K! =)
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your answers! They were much more creative than ours :)
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D And nah, your answers were much more fun to read. xD

      ~K

      Delete
  3. Emma Watson. Forever. <3

    ReplyDelete

Be kind is all I ask of you