Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2014

I Was Going to Post a Piccie of My Hamster But She's a Little Camera Shy


SO INSTEAD YOU GET SOME HORRIBLE WEBCAM PICS OF MAI FAVORITE KITTY
YAAAAAAAAY.









SPEAKING OF ADORABLE AS HECK, LOOK AT THIS BABY DEER.


AND THIS WEEK ON "HELP, I'M HELPLESSLY IN LOVE WITH _______"

Is anyone else going to see The Penguins of Madagascar just to see this nerd. xD


I actually might to a repaint/recreate sketch of this BC WOW THIS IS INCREDIBLE OKAY


So I posted this awhile ago, and it has become more relevant than ever. xD
BUT SERIOUSLY, THE SCHOOL YEAR WAS GOING ALL GREAT YOU KNOW A COUPLE OF PROJECTS HERE AND THERE MAYBE AN ESSAY OR SOMETHING AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN THIS WEEK THEY'RE ALL LIKE "NAH SON, TIME TO TEST YOU ALL FOR YOUR STRENGTH" AND I HAD AT LEAST 1-2 BIG PROJECTS A DAY IT WAS INSANE.
Anyway. xD





We need to bring back Shakespeare photostock images can we do that. xD





Me


Someone on Tumblr said this was the difference between nerds and geeks and I agree 200%
(and I am both. xD)

So I FINALLY watched From Up On Poppy Hill 
And at first I shipped it
HARD
And then later, they revealed a thing I won't say bc
BUT THEN I COULDN'T SHIP IT ANYMORE BUT THEY'RE SO CUTE I JUST WISH THEY DIDN'T BUT THE MOMENT THAT THEY ANNOUNCED IT I WAS JUST
And I ended up never finishing it because of that reason alone. xD


Oh, and once upon a time I wanted SO BAD to be a dancer, I used to write out my own routines and everything and I would practice every day and one day I just stopped practicing because I discovered video games and that ladies and gents is how I became the lazy internet child I am today, saving gifs of dancers and dreaming day after day of finally becoming  a fabulous dancer. xD


It's amazing how violent I've become recently without even trying to be.
*remote doesn't work*
*slaps remote until it works*

*computer doesn't work* 
*hits screen until it works*

*door doesn't open*


OKIE DOKIE BEFORE I GO TODAY I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT 
*pathetically blows trumpet*
ADI FROM AG IN THE SHIRE RECENTLY MADE A SIDE BLOG ALONG WITH HER ORIGINAL BLOG FOR FANGIRLING AND RAMBLING AND STUFF AND IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME IF YOU GO CHECK IT OUT IT'S RIGHT HERE
AND IT'S RAD AS HECK (with a whole lotta daisies u can never go wrong with daisies)

ANYWAY
EAT LOTS OF PINEAPPLES
DON'T DO DRUGS
READ A FABULOUS BOOK
*shoos you out the door to Adi's blog* AND GO CHECK OUT THE HALFLING WRITER BLOG TTYL PEEPS

~


10 comments :

  1. Your cat looks evil, but that's ok because I have a evil looking cat too. xD What's your cat's name? Is she/he a boy or a girl? How many cats do you have? What are all of their names? As you can probably tell by now I'm a crazy cat lady and I love talking about cats okay. xD
    I have two cats; Jumper (the evil looking cat, but his looks are deceiving because in reality he's the most loving cat ever.), and Sweet Caroline Penelope (we just call her Penny, though). Jumper is going to be nine years old in May, and Penny will be two years old in July. Okay I really need to shut up because I'm probably annoying you with talking so much about cats. But I can't help it because I really love cats and they're awesome. :D
    Wow, my comment is really long because I'm just rambling on and on about cats. xD
    Abigail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, she was a little ticked at me for taking pictures of her, she hates cameras for some reason. xD But in reality, she's SUPER sweet and loves people (she drools when people pet her). Her name is Bella, she's our only cat at the moment, but I used to have a little grey kitten named Dakota. ^-^ And don't worry, so am I. xD
      Awwwwww, they sound adorable!!! ^___^ nah, cats are fabulous, I can guarantee I will grow up to be a crazy cat lady with like 17 cats, they're great. xD
      Haha, sounds like me talking about all the things I love, too, high five! xD

      ~K

      Delete
  2. I am going to drag the family to go see the Penguins of Madagascar just to hear Ben voice. My grandma already asked me while I was over because the commercial for it played and I just looked at the TV and went,"Yes. I think I will. Benedict Cumberbatch is voicing in it. So yes." xD
    Awww Bella looks adorable... although she does look particularly demented in that one pic. xD
    And poo on Ada not having her pic taken. xD
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR?! xD I have to, just for that reason. I'm not even completely positive I know what it's about but... xD
      She does man, she started scratching me and got real mad for the camera in her face. xD
      and IKR?! xD

      ~K

      Delete
    2. All I know is that it stars the Penguins and it's their story of how they got to the zoo or whatever but Ben lapping up water in the BTS vid sealed the deal for me. xD
      Aww poor Bella. The complete opposite of her normal drooling self. xD
      ~Adi

      Delete
    3. IKR?! xD
      She was fine the moment I put the camera away it was kinda amusing. xD

      ~K

      Delete
  3. Did you have a fallout, boys? I can't stop laughing what have you done?!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cat is the most beautiful creature ever! <3<3
    Thank you for such entertaining post, loved it xx
    June
    The Journeys of My Beating Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you!! I agree, she's real sweet and pretty, we love her lots! ^-^
      And thanks for reading!! ^_^

      ~K

      Delete

Be kind is all I ask of you