Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

*Pokes Head Out of Shadows*



Hey guys. :}
Sorry I didn't post much today
Life's being a butt right now and I needed the day off to fix everything going on
And actually need a little bit more...

I'm not going to have access to my blog for a few days (or any internet, really.)
To make up for lost days, I will make a few drafts and have them scheduled to keep the blog going, and Adi's always here, so everything should be fine
Just letting you know I won't be able to respond to any comments or check up on all you lovelies for a week or so while I try and pull myself together again
Promise I'll be back soon, thanks for understanding. :)


Until my next snack break between Doctor Who episodes, lovelies

~K


No comments :

Post a Comment

Be kind is all I ask of you