Pages

Saturday, November 8, 2014

*Boop*

Hey guys.
This is Adi. 
Kelsey is currently in "No-Wifi Land," so I'm here to take over for her.
Aren't I sweet?
xD
JK


Apparently I listen to Fall Out Boy when I'm angry. 
Go figure. 


I feel like this is really true... considering I go from FOB all the way to "Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?" from Frozen. xD


I found this gem while looking for Halloween stuff a while ago. 


I think I'm getting the hang of this whole being random thing. xD


Way past Halloween now but I still had to share this. 
Lee Pace is amazing okay. 





If this didn't melt your heart then I don't know what will.


In other news, I've realized just how much money I've spent on Etsy, and I've decided that I'm stopping everything, and instead saving for a canon rebel t3i/t5i. 
Camera people feel free to help me choose between the two. xD



I'm going to leave y'all with Ed Sheeran dressed as Annie. 
Have a great day guys. =)

~Adi 







No comments :

Post a Comment

Be kind is all I ask of you