Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2014

HAPPY THANKSGIVING





K, I know some of you are like
confused animated GIF
"Weren't you supposed to be gone today????"

Well yes, actually.
But my mom got sick and my dad was on a business trip and we ended up not having enough time to visit our family this year, but it's fine because we get to have Thanksgiving dinner here and watch the parade
AND I GET TO TALK TO YOU GUYS SO ITS NOT ALL BAD
(plus I get real claustrophobic during car trips)

Anyway, hope you all have/had a wonderful Thanksgiving, depending on your time zone.
Don't stuff yourself too much, and hope you all have a fantastic time with your family & friends! ^_^

12 comments :

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! :D I love all the picture thingys you include in your posts. xD

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Happy Thanksgiving to you too! ^_^ Haha, thanks so much!! xD

      Delete
  2. Hope you had a good thanksgiving Kelsey!xD
    ~Rylee<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you!! Happy thanksgiving to you, too!! ^_^

      ~K

      Delete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving! Lol, yeah, I kind of stuffed myself again this year, but hey, I did a 5K this morning which I think makes up for it. XD
    ~Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy (late) Thanksgiving!! Same here, but that isn't bad man, you're better than me. xD

      ~K

      Delete
  5. Happy late Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you had an awesome Thanksgiving! :D
    ~Olivia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, hope you did too, Olivia!! ^_^

      ~K

      Delete

Be kind is all I ask of you