Pages

Friday, November 21, 2014

We Don't Makes Mistakes, We Just Have Happy Accidents." -B.R.


A couple days ago I was reminiscing about shows I used to watch when I was little, and today, as I was gif hunting, another one popped into my head--one of my favorite shows in fact.
I don't know how many of you have ever heard of Bob Ross, but I used to watch his show all the time. Even now every once and awhile I'll look for clips to watch while I draw or listen to while I do school projects or whatever. They're so calming, and watching him paint is mesmerizing. I remember as a little kid wanting to paint as well as him someday, (which just ended up in me taking a whole box of watercolor paints and scrubbing a forest with a river onto one of our windows, which my parents weren't thrilled about, but I was really little. xD) and now at the end of every day I paint/draw/sketch something and tape it up on my wall and watch my progress as I get older.







































He's always been a huge inspiration for me, is always happy, and watching his show is just calming for me. Of course, I've only seen reruns, and wasn't even alive when he was, which makes me a little sad, but even still, he inspired me to paint, and that's a lot. :)

I'm SOOOO sorry I haven't posted in awhile. >__<
I'm still catching up on school, and should be back next week. If I don't get the tags up by Tuesday you can kick me okay. xD


~



6 comments :

  1. OOH I LOVEEEEE BOB ROSS. "LET'S MAKE SOME HAPPY LITTLE TREES."
    Bob Ross has been a huge inspiration to me, too. I love watching him on YouTube ^.^
    Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so cool! Thanks for sharing, Kelsey ^_^

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! Also I nominated you for 2 awards!
    Ella xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Be kind is all I ask of you